Liz Bywater

Request for reviews of my book

Liz Bywater

I am excited that my book, Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World, is now available for pre-order on Amazon! The digital and hard copies will be available within the next week(s) and I'd love some reviews on Amazon from my phenomenal colleagues and friends (not buttering you up, really!). If interested, please let me know and I'll send you the proof of the book. Better yet, I'll attach it to this post. It's a quick read, targeted and pragmatic.  

In December, I'll be interviewed about the book by Linda Popky... I'll ask Linda about getting the link up here as well.

I'd be thrilled if you would blast the news about the book to your communities, as you see fit. Here's the Amazon link.http://ow.ly/4atL30gfzjJ

Thank you! 

Best, 
Liz

* One of my clients tried to post a review just now, but apparently that's not possible before the book is released... Does anyone here have advice or experience with this?

CompleteBook edited by author 1023.pdf

Edited by Liz Bywater

Liz Bywater

On 10/31/2017 at 10:45 AM, Liz Bywater said:

I am excited that my book, Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World, is now available for pre-order on Amazon! The digital and hard copies will be available within the next week(s) and I'd love some reviews on Amazon from my phenomenal colleagues and friends (not buttering you up, really!). If interested, please let me know and I'll send you the proof of the book. Better yet, I'll attach it to this post. It's a quick read, targeted and pragmatic.  

In December, I'll be interviewed about the book by Linda Popky... I'll ask Linda about getting the link up here as well.

I'd be thrilled if you would blast the news about the book to your communities, as you see fit. Here's the Amazon link.http://ow.ly/4atL30gfzjJ

Thank you! 

Best, 
Liz

The book is officially live on Amazon! Here's the link. If you have a few min to take a look and post a review, that would be wonderful. Let me know what I can do to help you too!

It’s a fast read, I hope you enjoy! 

Here's the pdf: 9781947441569_WEB.pdf

Best,
Liz
Edited by Liz Bywater