More to think about as you progress in this new year:
1. Describe your business or practice. What should it look like, feel like, be like?
2. Who are the ideal clients with whom you’d prefer doing business?
3. What will be the nature of your projects and relationships?
4. What will most of your income be derived from?
5. How much free time—non-allocated time—do you wish to have?
6. How much money do you want to keep (not “make”) in terms of your salary, bonus, and other perquisites?
7. What new offerings would you like to create and market?
8. How will you leverage technology to improve your business and your life?
9. What can you outsource, reduce, or remove from your weekly tasks?
10. Whom do you want to be close to in order to learn, develop, and grow?
11. What key developmental experiences do you need?
12. What brand or brands do you want to be identified with?
13. How will you improve your thought leadership?
14. How will you increase the amount of prospects who come to you?
If you don’t pursue these for your practice and your life, no one else will do it for you.
© Alan Weiss 2011. All rights reserved.
Issue #89: February 2011
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topicView New Content
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users