CDierickx

High-Stakes Leadership Upcoming Release

CDierickx
My book, High-Stakes Leadership will be officially released on September 29th.  I am pre-selling it at high-stakesleadership.com with some valuable bonus offers, and I am also using Thunderclap to get the message out to a larger audience on release day. I would greatly appreciate if my colleagues here would support my Thunderclap.  The link to participate is https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/62122-order-high-stakes-leadership  

Thanks in advance, 

Constance 

ColleenFrancis

Done

• Like 1

Shlomo Swidler

Done, with pleasure.

• Like 1

Liz Bywater

Constance, I would be happy to help! And how very exciting for you!

I have a question, which may be addressed elsewhere on the Forums. Feel free to point me there if that's a better route.

What's the ideal outcome of book promotion of this kind (e.g, special offers, Thunderclap, or book launch events)? I am a bit confused about which path I will take to promote my own book, Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World, currently in production by BEP and expected to be available in November.

I've been told by some valued community members that special offers, Thunderclap, etc., take time and effort that could be diverted to other business development activities, and may not lead to big projects with ideal buyers. 

I'm open to advice and suggestions -- and again, very happy to support you as you promote High Stakes Leadership!

CDierickx

Liz, 

The best person to speak to about book promotion, why do what, is  @LisaLarter

Constance 

• Like 1

LisaLarter

Hi @Liz Bywater happy to chat with you about book marketing if you like. Everything our team is doing with Constance is the result of a deep dive strategy session that was specific to how she wanted to market the book and get the word out. Every author has different goals and objectives and our marketing efforts are customized to meet those needs.  

Liz Bywater
3 hours ago, LisaLarter said:

Hi @Liz Bywater happy to chat with you about book marketing if you like. Everything our team is doing with Constance is the result of a deep dive strategy session that was specific to how she wanted to market the book and get the word out. Every author has different goals and objectives and our marketing efforts are customized to meet those needs.  

Thank you, Lisa. Will you be at TL? Maybe we can find a few min to chat. If not, we can look for a better time. Thank you!

LisaLarter

Yes @Liz Bywater I will be. That works! 

• Like 1

Richard Citrin

Done and Congrats!

CorrieShanahan

Done!

CDierickx

Thanks to all for leading the way in getting the ball rolling! 

popky

Done. Happy to help.

Becky Morgan

Constance - I 'joined' your Thunderclap as soon as I saw your request. Do you know who joins it from any kind of report? Do you prefer we tell you here?

Havent used it for a book release but have supported several of our authors using it.

LisaLarter

@Becky Morgan she can see on the actual thunderclap who joins and how many people they can potentially reach. 

CDierickx

What Lisa says...

...and, it is very cool to see colleagues adding their voices to support the book - very nice.