Sign in to follow this  
LisaLarter

The Disruption Mindset

LisaLarter

I run a book club called Thought Readers and the book I chose for my community in January was @Charlene Li‘a new book The Disruption Mindset. 

This was a fantastic book, filled with practical strategies and tactics for innovating, leading and creating change within your business. I loved it and wanted to share here in case anyone is looking for a good book to read. You can see from the number of flags on this photo how much value I took from her work. 

E4EC893B-497C-4696-8A41-C5261C40DAEF.jpeg

• Like 1

Alan Weiss

Charlene Li was my special guest at Thought Leadership in 2018, went on to join my KAATN program, and I've helped her create her own community of disrupters, from which I created the material for my Creating Dynamic Communities session in February in Miami (on my site). I'm assuming this was the origin of Lisa's interest.

I thought I'd put this in perspective. I also helped her with that book Lisa is advocating.

LisaLarter

This is true, I heard about Charlene first through you and then I heard her on @Ali Brown’s podcast (who I knew before you believe it or not) and that brought me full circle back to the book. Charlene graciously sent me an advance copy of her book last summer. You bring the best people together @Alan Weiss 

Alan Weiss

Ali met her through me and she had a fabulous conversation on the podcast.