Alan's Forums

Calling All Friends!

Roberta Matuson

Roberta Matuson

My new book, Evergreen Talent: A Guide to Hiring and Cultivating a Sustainable Workforce (Career Press) will be released on February 1st. Please reach out to me at Roberta@matusonconsulting.com if you're willing to post a review on Amazon and Good Reads. I'll send a copy your way.

Also happy to send a copy out to your clients, on your behalf, who are having a tough time hiring and keeping people.

Roberta

• 5 weeks later...
Richard Citrin

My copy came in the mail the other day. Don’t forget to order your copy!

620FBE6F-4AB9-4A4C-A944-5203D359687D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Linda Henman

Roberta just hit number one on Amazon today with this book. Roberta, you now have bragging rights to say you're a best seller.

Tell us what you did .

• Like 2
Roberta Matuson

That's news to me @Linda Henman! How do you know this? Can you grab a screen shot?

I hit bestseller status about a week ago for my book, Suddenly in Charge. @LisaLarter and her crew were kind enough to take time out of their Sunday and grab screen shots for me. Suddenly in Charge was selected by Amazon for a one-day Kindle promotion. The Kindle edition was listed for 99 cents and was heavily promoted by Amazon. My publisher did nothing to make this happen, nor did I, but I'll take the win!

Edited by Roberta Matuson
Linda Henman

Saw it on Linkedin, but it was probably Suddenly in Charge instead of the new one. Still, great news. 

The Kindle promotion probably did you a big favor.

erikpelton

Roberta - I'm taking all the credit after purchasing and reviewing it on Amazon last night :)  

Kidding of course. Congratulations!

Edited by erikpelton
Roberta Matuson
3 hours ago, Linda Henman said:

Saw it on Linkedin, but it was probably Suddenly in Charge instead of the new one. Still, great news. 

The Kindle promotion probably did you a big favor.

Yes. I'm sure the Kindle promotion was instrumental in me reaching #1. As I said earlier, I'll take the win!

My cousin's friend, who recently launched a bestseller on Amazon spent 45 minutes coaching me through everything you need to do to hit #1 for 10 seconds. I listened and thought, "This is way too much work!" A week later, I hit #1 the easy way. I got lucky :)