Alan's Forums

Large virtual events

Shlomo Swidler

Not protesting, not outraged. Just wondering how to turn the setting off.

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan Weiss

• Sarah Hathorn

• LisaLarter

• Shlomo Swidler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll record it this morning. 

Diana happy to zoom call with you to discuss this platform. Let me know if you would like to do this. Happy to share how I use it with high level corporate clients, masterclasses or mastermind groups

Here is a quick overview on how to use Zoom. I do not have the enterprise version like @Sarah Hathorn but I assume the basics are the same. Sarah, let us know if there is anything else you'd like to a

Posted Images

Stephen Wise
55 minutes ago, Shlomo Swidler said:

Not protesting, not outraged. Just wondering how to turn the setting off.

Zoom is rolling out changes to default settings April 6 (yesterday).

Maybe just restart and try again. 

Also, maybe some dependencies on other settings. Try turning off Join before Host.

Below my settings screen shot. ( I don't use those settings but tried to experiment to turn everything off). Once you have your new settings cancel and re-create any meeting invites and re-send as there are embedded codes based on the settings.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Stephen Wise
dup
Shlomo Swidler

Thanks for the screenshot, Stephen. It differs from what shows in my account - maybe we have different subscription levels.

However, when I checked today the setting to require meeting passwords was no longer greyed out, and I was able to switch it off. So they must be changing things rapidly.