Alan's Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dean Robinson

6 O'Clock Friday Sherbets

Dean Robinson

Here's the power of this community.  I first met David Ogilvie in 2015 in Melbourne, after attending Alan's Convention in Atlanta. Over the years, we've built up a great friendship and were fortunate to share breakfast with each other last Saturday in Brisbane as I headed home from holidays.

Whilst Australia is subject to an increasing level of shutdown during COVID 19, it's incredibly important right now to stay in touch with everyone. It's about physical distancing, not social distancing, in my opinion. So, here's how we celebrated the first of our 6 O'Clock Friday Sherbets.

Alan - thanks for all that you have done to build such a powerful community that has brought so many of us together whom, otherwise, we'd never have met.

Dave & Dean.jpg

Alan Weiss

Thanks, this is why I've been stressing "community" to everyone and started the workshop on the topic. 

Trisha in Australia and I "clinked" glasses last evening when we began our coaching session. I had wine, she had coffee, given the time difference, but it was nice touch.